Start-Ups Need Video
Galleon Studios loves to work with Start-Ups. Manchester is experiencing the greatest renaissance in business since the industrial revolution, especially in the tech industry. It is estimated that 65% of people studying now the jobs they will eventually take have not even been existed. As such, if you’re a business with a great idea it can be difficult to explain your whole concept in words. This is why
Video can encapsulate your idea in a neat and easily marketable package. This video production can then be used to attract funding or your very first customer.
The statistics are clear;
- Web is the go-to place for people to learn about new businesses and invest in crowdfunding.
- By next year 80% of all web content will be video
- 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- 64% of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
- Crowdfunders actively seek out video to learn more about a project and ensure the boasts of the campaign are corroborated with supporting video.
As an entrepreneur video for you is essential, but it shouldn’t break the bank. Over the years Galleon Studios have worked on productions for tech start-ups, Kickstarter campaigns, lifestyle businesses and companies with lofty aims. We’ve nurtured companies from seed to fruition and are proud to boast many clients are Fortune 500 organisations. We know these great businesses all started with ONE idea and we want to help you achieve your ambitions.
Video Production Options
- There are a variety of video options open to you that Galleon Studios can assist you with.
- Use our video production services to make a piece-to-camera in our soundproof studio to explain your idea.
- Let us produce a product demonstration video for your business. Selling an item? Need to show how it works. People respond better to video.
- You could live stream from our studio a Q&A about your start-up to potential investors.
- We could live stream or film on location at your premises or at an event. People flock to video. If your filming or live streaming your event you instantly gain interest and kudos.
Producing video is a great way of garnering attention on social media. Social media videos improve engagement and help
Summary of the importance of Start-Up Videos Manchester
Video is an essential part of promoting any new business. Those that don’t stay relevant by producing video content run the risk of slipping from the radar of prospective customers. Galleon Productions started in 2003. Since then we’ve worked with companies who have blossomed and grown along with us. Come and be our next client and let us join you for this exciting new venture. Pick up the phone and speak to me Kris or Les for a free consultation.